(original air date: Nov. 8 )
Ever wonder how integrating sound & technology into your curriculum can grab your students’ attention?
Presented by Stephan Schütze on Tue. Nov. 8, 1PM EST
Industry-Leading Sound Recordist and Game Sound Designer
- Thinking differently
- Working differently
- Conclusions and Questions
- Will be available for online viewing for all who register – we will email you a link
Anyone who signs up for this series can nominate a class subject, industry focus or research area. This information will be directly addressed as part of the presentation to help provide specific information about how an understanding of sound can improve almost any area of your teaching, work or study.
- Media producers will learn new ways to approach using sound in media production.
- Teachers will be invited to engage their students more by challenging their perceptions.
- Students will be encouraged to think and work outside the traditional confines of creative thinking.