by Andrew Emge
The jury has made its decision!
The following six projects will compete for the PSE-sponsored international Audio Branding Awards 2015 on May 28th in Berlin:
- Åhléns City, Agency: Lexter Ljuddesign, Sweden
- French Open, Agency: Sixième Son, France
- Fruttare, Agency: CORD Worldwide, United Kingdom
- HUGO BOSS, Agency: HearDis! Corporate Sound GmbH, Germany
- KLM Royal Durch Airlines, Agency: MassiveMusic, Netherlands
- Wiener Linien, Agency: SOUND STRATEGY / why do birds, Austria/Germany
These Best Practice Cases are being presented to the international expert audience of the ABAWARDS 2015. Prizes in Gold, Silver and Bronze, as well as an Audience Award, will be awarded to the winners.
Learn more about the nominated projects here.
The Gold winner will be awarded a Pro Sound Effects Master Library -- that's 150,000+ sounds effects ($11,900 value). The stakes are high!
See you in Berlin!