by Andrew Emge
Create with one source for sound that sends directly from the cloud to your timeline.
We’re excited to introduce SoundQ – our new sound library software that helps creators deliver better sound on every project, faster than ever. Only $9.99/month.
Here's what it lets you do:
- Create with unlimited access to the SoundQ Library:
- 100,000+ sound effects and growing (selected from the PSE Library)
- 20,000+ music tracks/stems
- Organize your own local library for quick search
- Search, audition, and drop directly to your timeline
- Get cloud access to your purchased PSE Libraries
- Get cloud access to the Freesound.org library (CC0 only)
- Purchase additional sounds from the full PSE Library of 850,000+
- Stay in the creative zone, and deliver your best
All the Sounds You Need, for Every Project
Sound is half the experience! Don’t settle for “good enough.”
Get unlimited cloud access to the entire SoundQ Library – including 100,000+ sound effects (and growing) selected from the Pro Sound Effects Library plus 20,000+ music tracks/stems.
You can also purchase credits to download additional sounds from the entire Pro Sound Effects Library of 850,000+ sounds starting at $3.99 per file. Think of this as your sonic safety net if you can’t find what you need in the SoundQ Library.
And if you're a PSE library customer, you get unlimited cloud access to all purchased libraries within SoundQ.
Simple License, Unlimited Downloads
Royalty free and copyright safe for commercial usage worldwide forever – so you can avoid takedowns and create with peace of mind. Supercharge your creative process with unlimited downloads and usage to explore any idea.
Your Library, Intelligently Organized
Using Finder/Explorer to search by filename? You’re only seeing the tip of the iceberg. Organize all your local files to spend less time searching and more time creating. Edit metadata descriptions and customize with collections to make your library work for you.
Send to Timeline, Finish Strong
Think of how much time you waste downloading sounds from your browser and importing into your project. SoundQ lets you deliver projects much faster with seamless integration into your workflow. Drop sounds directly into your editing software of choice with the press of a single button – including drag-and-drop and spot to timeline for Pro Tools, Reaper, and Premiere Pro.
Learn more at prosoundeffects.com/soundq
What’s the benefit of buying libraries vs subscribing to SoundQ?
When you purchase a library from Pro Sound Effects, you get 1-user unlimited usage of the files on any project, forever. You own those sounds.
When you subscribe to SoundQ, you get unlimited access to the SoundQ Library of sound effects and music.
- All sound effects from the SoundQ Library are covered for 1-user, royalty-free, commercial usage in all media, worldwide. Any project created while subscribed to SoundQ will stay covered even after you unsubscribe. Full information on licensing can be found in the SoundQ EULA.
- All music tracks/stems are pre-cleared for worldwide use, in perpetuity (forever), in all media. For broadcast use (Film, Television, VOD/OTT & Radio), please submit a music cue sheet to your local performing rights organization (PRO), and also share a copy of that cue sheet with PSE at email@example.com. Full licensing information can be found in the Music EULA.
Additionally, SoundQ gives you unlimited in-app access to your purchased PSE Libraries – even on the Free tier.
I own Search software. What does SoundQ mean for me?
We’re offering an extended SoundQ trial for Search owners – contact us to get set up.
Your Search software will continue to work, and your iLok license is perpetual, so you can continue using it. However we will not be actively developing or releasing non-critical updates. Learn more here.
Search was our first foray into software and enhancing the experience of using PSE libraries. SoundQ is the future – it brings together our software and libraries for an affordable monthly subscription. We hope you’ll join us!
See more FAQs at prosoundeffects.com/soundq