Available Now: Tell your best sonic stories with vivid, world class sound from a four-time Academy Award®-winning sound editor.
We're proud to introduce King Collection: Volume 1 – the first exclusive sound library from our collaboration with Academy Award®-winning sound editor, Richard King (Dunkirk, Inception, The Dark Knight) – featuring sounds curated from his private collection. Give your projects the cinematic edge and stand out from the rest with an award-winning quality sonic palette.
Curated in direct collaboration with King, Volume 1 delivers a powerful and compact collection that will empower sound artists everywhere with the same tools used in a multiple Oscar®-winning career.
With over 70 hours of fresh, evocative recordings, captured for nearly 100 Hollywood feature films – from Ambiences to Low Rumbles, Vehicles, Winds and more – each high-quality recording was masterfully captured for feature film projects with a dedication to King’s sonic aesthetic of realism and emotive power.
“A sound is particularly useful when it’s recorded with passion behind it. It makes a much more vivid color in the sonic painting that you’re making." – Richard King
King Collection: Volume 1 Key Features:
- 3,461 Broadcast .wav Files: 113GB delivered via download
- 157 Categories: From everyday essentials to specialty elements
- Rich Metadata: Optimized for fast, pinpoint search
- Total Length: 74 hr, 2 min, 55 sec
- Average Recording Length: 1 min 17 sec
- Search Software: Instant workflow integration
- Full Online Access: 24/7 from any computer
- 100% Royalty-Free license for use in any project
- Flexible Access: On hard drive, online, or on your server
Pricing and Availability:
- 1-User Perpetual License: Starting at $495
- Multi-User Annual License: Starting at $670
Learn more and get a quote at prosoundeffects.com/king-collection-volume-1